Sit-To-Stand Desks - RGE Height-Adjustable Tables
When it comes to adjustable computer workstations, sit-to-stand desks, and height adjustable technical benches, Mayline has set the standard for innovation. The RGE table was built out of the concept that workstations should be able to adjust to meet individual ergonomic needs - whether sitting or standing. These height adjustable computer desks were pioneered by the Mayline Company more than thirty years ago. They provide work surfaces that can be adjusted for height. Today, RGE Adjustable Workstations are offered in a wide range of sizes, styles and configurations to complement the most widely used office furniture systems.
RGE Electric Table Specifications
- Drive System: 29V 2-leg system has 250 lbs. lifting capacity and draws a maximum of 1.8 amps.Adjustment Speed: 1.6" per second.
- Travel Range: 25.7" of vertical adjustment from 22.6" to 48.3" (with worksurface) by way of simple to use up/down control switch.
- Worksurfaces: 1 1/8" high pressure laminate with 3mm PVC (square corners) is standard. Add a ñTî suffix to the part number if T-mold is preferred (radiused corners).
- Keyboard Surface: Optional mechanism extends keyboard range to 8" below and/or 7" above monitor surface. Tilt range is +15 ̊ to -15 ̊ tilt. Cable Management: Clips provided to efficiently route cables.
- Base: Consists of 14 gauge legs and rigid 14 gauge cross brace. Available in Black and Silver only. Base ships KD. Due to the precision alignment of the height-adjustable legs, it is critical the unit is properly leveled for optimum performance.
- ADA: Meets ADA standards.
The models and table sizes are:
- 8022448EH - 48" x 24"
- 8022454EH - 54" x 24"
- 8022460EH - 60" x 24"
- 8022466EH - 66" x 24"
- 8022472EH - 72" X 24"
- 8023048EH - 48" x 30"
- 8023054EH - 54" x 30"
- 8023060EH - 60" x 30"
- 8023066EH - 66" x 30"
- 8023072EH - 72" x 30"