Watson Office Furniture - M2
The M2 modular components opens the mindscape to possibilities once thought unattainable in open office design. Compared to the cost and work style limitations of cubicle environments, appealing aesthetics and open vistas are often out of reach for facility planners. Modeled after its private office predecessor Miro, M2 provides both style and sensibility for open offices in a broad range of workstation styles and sizes. The cost effective M2 offering encompasses rectilinear geometries, efficient worksurface support, and combination storage-privacy components to provide executive styling at a price point suitable for both the collaborative office space and private office suite.
Resilience & Longevity - Amid fluctuations in technologies, culture, employees, and technologies, M2 offers durability, safety, and enduring aesthetics for longevity within the todayÍs open office. With functionality developed for American offices and advanced styling inspired by European designs, M2 is built for the future, yet highly capable in todayÍs applications.
Designed to meet a range of requirements in open office applications, M2 is a complete line of configurations to easily outfit demanding open plan requirements without system complexity. M2 features space-efficient planning options, high-performance capabilities at an economic price point, and elegant, contemporary aesthetics.
The Adaptable Office Landscape - M2 relieves the burden of complex specification tasks with a compact list of simple, flexible components. The offering is eminently adaptable to satisfy diverse requirements in open plan workspaces without undue systems complexity. With remarkable cost efficiencies in every application, built-in modular flexibility, and contemporary aesthetics, M2 is a prime choice for open office designers. The line also blends seamlessly with WatsonÍs Fusion offering to further expand specification options.
- Simplified offering includes 6 shapes, 6 support options, and a modest, efficient storage collection
- Three new space-efficient rectilinear shapes include: M2 Verve, M2 Extended Primary, M2 Extended Secondary
- Configurations engineered to fit open plan footprints as small as 25 square feet
- Many M2 components can pair with Fusion and Miro elements to extend configuration capabilities
- Rectilinear aesthetic and triangular legs provide look and feel of Miro at Fusion prices
- All worksurfaces can be storage supported with the use of risers or brackets
- 24-30-inch worksurface depth logic mirrors Fusion for optimal blending
- 30-42-54-inch storage heights match Fusion height logic
- M2 storage offers an updated aesthetic with Series 2 and Series 3 cabinets in wood
- Privacy offering incorporates advanced functionality with desk-mounted Seiri Screens
M2 is a line of highly efficient rectilinear worksurface, storage,
and privacy components designed primarily for open office applications. M2
geometry echoes the aesthetic of Miro at a price point more appropriate for open
areas. Advanced desk shapes and storage support options allow small footprint
workstation configurations without compromising spaciousness and user
positioning flexibility. The line is easy to specify and accommodates both
functional and aesthetic requirements in any office facility.