Click on the listings below for price and detail information for the Commute task, management, and conference chairs.
Improve Your Position At The Office
A simple to spec
solution for todayÍs office environment. Fits users from small to tall,
simply by leveraging the seat slider (standard on every tack and management model). Comes
with either a mesh or upholstered back and black or chrome ïkitsÍ allow
this design to adapt to any environment.
chair adjusts as easily to any design vision as it does to any user.
Choose from two different frame finishes, hundreds of fabric options and
a COM program. ItÍs available for shipping in as little as 72 hours.
ItÍs a perfect accompaniment to MaylineÍs workstations or your current
- All task and management chairs are standard with synchro-tilt mechanism and 2 1/4" travel seat slider, tilt tension, and tilt lock
- Black nylon mesh back (upgrade available for fully upholstered back), with Momentum upholstered seats.
- Black cylinder, nylon base, height adjustable T-arms with horizontal adjustment, caster hub.
- Shipped nearly assembled (attach cylinder, base & casters) 1/carton
Fabrics for mesh back chairs with arms : Expo Latte (grade 2), Fuse Pepper (grade 2), Origin Jet (grade
2), or Canter Onyx (polyurethane, grade 2)
Perfect in any setting. Comfortable for any
body. Simple to use and easy to love. Commute delivers customer
satisfaction with flying colors.
- Synchro-tilt seat mechanism
- Seat slider, tilt tension, tilt lock
- Select black or chrome base package
- Black mesh or upholstered back
- Class 4 chair cylinder
- Available with or without adjustable arms
- 250 lb. weight rated
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Ships nearly assembled