Sit-To-Stand Desks - Mayline ML Series Height-Adjustable Workstations
Introducing our new
ML-Series Height-Adjustable table line.
At Mayline we understand empowering users to change posture from
sit-to-stand throughout the day helps
to promote a healthier and more efficient workforce. ThatÍs why we
entered the height-adjustable market
back in the early 1980s when we introduced our VariTask product line,
and thatÍs why we continue to in
vest in this product offering today.
The ML-Series Height-Adjustable table line provides one of the most
cost-effective sit-to-stand solution on
the market today. DonÍt let a tight budget get in the way of your
workers comfort and health.
ML-Series is offered in a 2-Stage base with 2 legs; a 3-Stage base
with 2 legs or 3 legs. ML-Series meets ADA and BIFMA performance
standards, as well as Intertek VOC+ Certification.
Mayline has applied more than three decades of innovative expertise into developing ML-Series height-adjustable table line - turning up performance expectations while putting quality height-adjustability within economical reach. ML-Series is sleek, stylish and quiet _ allowing users to discreetly choose their most comfortable sit-stand positions throughout the day, without disruption. Smooth and reliable operation thanks to dual leg motors designed and tested to meet the integrity challenge.
Mayline Height-Adjustable Workstations
ML Height Adjustable Tables
120 Degree Shape Height Adjustable Desks
The ML-Series Height-Adjustable table line provides one of the most cost-effective sit-to-stand solution on the market today. DonÍt let a tight budget get in the way of your workers comfort and health.
- Three Base Models Offered: 2 stage base offered in a 2 column model only.
- 3 stage bases offered in two column and three column models.
- Drive System: 110V, 60Hz AC input 120V DC motor. Draws a maximum of 3 amps.
- Travel Range: 2 stage - 19.6 " of vertical adjustment from 28" to 47.6" ( with feet and worksurface).
- Travel Range: 3 Stage - 25.5" of vertical adjustment from 24.5" - 50" ( with feet and worksurface).
- Adjustment Speed: 2 stage .75" per second ; 3 stage 1.5" per second.
- Control Switch: Simple Up/Down Control Switch sold as standard.
- LED 3 position preset control available as an accessory option.
- Bases: Consist of heavy duty all steel legs with expandable/adjustable steel frames.
- Frames range from 40"-68" W which accommodate 48" - 72" worksurfaces.
- Worksurfaces: 1 1/8" high pressure laminate with 3mm PVC (square corners) as standard.
- Surfaces available from 48"- 72"W and 24" or 30"D
- Keyboard Surface: Optional mechanism extends keyboard range to 8" below and/or 7" above the monitor surface. Tilt range is +15_ to - 15_ tilt.
- Bases are offered in silver metallic powder coat paint only.
- Load Capacity: 220 lbs. for 2-column models and 350 lbs. for 3-column models.
- Meets ADA and BIFMA performance standards.
- Meets Intertek VOC+ Certification