ABCO Z Series Training & Classroom Tables
There’s no reason for corporate and educational settings to be static and dull. With the Z Series™ from ABCO, graceful aesthetics and forward-looking design are constructed from the best materials, creating an adaptable table solution for any setting. Designed by Paul James, Z Series is comprised of two tables that share the same forward base design and vertical wire management but have two distinct horizontal wire management solutions. Z.2 has a fixed, pierced metal modesty with a lay-in cord tray. Z.3 has a curved, fold-down modesty panel that covers a horizontal tray for power and data. Panel is lockable for a tamper-resistant wire-management solution.
- Aluminum base: An arched cast foot and oval leg extrusion are joined at a stylish angle—a design feature that expresses the “can do” attitude of the Z Series.
- Optional casters: Add casters to be ready for any configuration. Casters are two locking on user side and two non-locking on approach side.
- ADA height: A fixed 32-inch height allows for easy wheelchair access and user comfort (available on 24” and 30” depths only).
- Vertical wire management: Wire management is handled neatly and efficiently, with vertical channels in the legs directing cords to power sources.
- Modesty panel lock: Horizontal wire management is tamper resistant, thanks to a locking modesty panel design.
- Laminate modesty panel insert: Z.3 features a curved modesty panel for visual interest and a softer aesthetic. A variety of laminate colors and frame finish options, as well as a modesty panel insert, allow you to create seamless style or go for visual contrast.
- Urethane edge: The student’s side of Z Series tables features a urethane “bullet” edge, available in three finishes: Stone, Wrought Iron, and Black. All options coordinate with ABCO’s palette of standard finishes.
- Connections: A connector kit allows you to easily connect several tables side by side, insuring a neat, unified look.
- Mini-Port: Two power/two data ports are easy to access, yet are neatly concealed behind a flip-top design. Data jacks not included but available.
- Choose from 28 color options for the work surface and laminate modesty panel insert, and a variety of finishes for the table edge and frame.
- Optional Laminate Insert, Miniport Option and Urethane Edge: an option on the students.