59" Power to Power Cable Model: PPFF59Powering up workstations should never restrict office layout options. Regency's non-restrictive power solutions allows you to unplug and reconfigure your workplace in minutes. A professional electrician is recommended for installation of power options. This 59-inch Power to Power Cable is part of an 8-wire 4 circuit (2+2) system that is CL/UL listed. It is used to connect the Quick Disconnect Wall Plate to a Dual Sided Power Block or to interconnect Dual Sided Power Blocks to one another. All molded components are made of high impact resistant LEXAN and all cables have galvanized steel flex covering. All Regency Power components are made in the USA.
- 59-inch cable is used to connect a Quick Disconnect Wall Plate to a Dual Sided Power Block or to interconnect Power Blocks to one another
- Professional electrician recommended for installation
- All molded components are made of high impact resistant LEXAN and all cables have galvanized steel flex covering
- Part of an 8-wire 4 circuit (2+2) system that is CL/UL listed
- Made in the USA
Regency, Inc. Limited Warranty
Regency products are warranted against manufacturers defect in material and workmanship for the usable life of the product for the
original owner, as defined as follows:
One year -- RTA, Niche and Flip Flop home office products, Chloe tables, power components
Two years ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ gas cylinders, control mechanisms, upholstery and foam
Five years -- ‚Äö√Ñ√∫Accessories,‚Äö√Ñ√π chair bases, metal and wood chair frames, casters, glides, any and all wood or polymer based components
Ten years -- All laminate, wood or veneer casegoods, metal desk pedestals, metal shelving units, metal table legs and bases, and carts
To Obtain Service Under the Warranty
Should any component be found to be defective, the customer should contact the dealer that originally sold them the product.
The dealer will gather information on the product, including the product number or name, nature of the defect, original sale date, and
conditions product is being used, along with the defective product or part. The dealer will provide this information to Regency, Inc's
customer service department along with their proof of purchase, who will determine whether a replacement part or product is to be provided
free of charge under warranty. The dealer will return the defective part or product freight prepaid to Regency, Inc. Upon receipt of the
defective part or product, a replacement will be sent to the dealer.
Failure to provide the requested information ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ including proof of purchase ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ or to return the defective part will result in the request for
a warranty part or product to be rejected.
Exclusions This warranty does not apply to the following:
Normal ‚Äö√Ñ√∫wear and tear‚Äö√Ñ√π, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Seating products used for more than 8 hours in a given day or 40 hours in a given week
- Seating products used by persons weighing over the maximum capacity of 250 lbs. with the exception of the 4400 Zeng stack chair
tested to 400 lbs., the 1106 Crusoe BT tested to 500 lbs., the Goliath 1100 tested to 350 lbs. and the 2900 Curve tested to 200 lbs.
- Products used for rental purposes
- Damaged caused by the carrier in transit (which should be handled per the receiving instructions below) or damage caused during
installation or assembly
- Failures due the negligence of the customer to properly assemble or regularly maintain (including but not limited to cleaning, lubricating,
tightening all screws, bolts and cams every 3-6 months) their product.
- Variations in leather and wood finishes which are to be expected due to their nature as natural materials.
- Products which have been altered, are missing components, or have been assembled in a manner inconsistent with the manufacturer-
provided assembly instructions.
- Tufted buttons on any products.
The warranty applies only to products. Regency Inc. is in no way responsible for loss, inconvenience, or other damages or expenses resulting
from a product defect. This warranty is valid in the USA only.
The above warranty is effective for any products sold on or after January 1, 2019. The terms of this warranty may be altered at a future
date by the manufacturer, upon notification of the manufacturer‚Äö√Ñ√¥s authorized resellers.