Great Openings double door storage cabinets come in a variety of heights to satisfy any workroom. These locking metal cabinets include shelves adjustable in 1 1/2" increments. Concealed hinges are self-closing and allow for 110 degree opening. This unit also features master keyed, core removable UM Series locks so you can be sure that your belongings remain secure. Great Openings: A great idea for your office!
- Horizontal lines and full-width fronts are consistent with other TRACE products
- Concealed self-closing hinges allow for 110 degrees
- Shelf weight capacity: 30" - 90 lbs., 36" - 105 lbs., 42" - 125 lbs.
- Each shelf is 3/4" tall and is adjustable in 1 1/2" increments
- Inside depth: 17.30"
- Inside width: 26.75" in 30"W unit, 32.75" in 36" unit, 38.75" in 42" unit
- Inside height: 72.47" in 77 3/8" unit, 60.97" in 65 7/8" unit, 46.5" in 51 3/8" unit, 35.00" in 39 7/8" unit, 23.5 in 28 3/8" unit
- 18 gauge inner frame, 20 - 22 gauge outer panels of cold rolled steel
- Four leveling guides with 7/8" adjustments
- Grade A construction meets or exceeds all applicable ANSI-BIFMA standards for durability and safety
- UM Series, black-faced, master-keyed, core removable lock
- Metal finishes are either an epoxy-polyester powder, electrostatically applied, or a high solids baked enamel
- Lifetime warranty
- Overall Dimensions:
- 28 3/8" H x 18 1/4" D x 30" W
If you intend to match this file cabinet with a Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth, Knoll, Hon/Allsteel, or Great Openings product you already have, feel free call us to find out if we can offer the same finish for your cabinet.
Please recognize that this quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
Door Pull Choices:
Alternative Sizes for Double Door Storage: