Conference Table - Power, USB Charging, & Technology Modules
Today's business environment demands flexibility and timely access to data and power. With convenient, quick-access to electrical power, USB charging, data ports, video connections, and audio jacks your clients and business associates will be connected and energized for whatever challenges the day may bring them. With our advanced Power & Technology Modules you can modify your existing tables to get fully-featured conference and meeting tables for the board room, meeting room, conference center, or the corner office.
Image Shows the ACT CoVe with 4 Power Outlets and 2 USB Charging Ports and 1 Technology Plate This product can be modified to include up to 6 electric outlets and multiple technology access ports.
Click this link to view our Technology Plates
Data Connectivity / HDMI / VGA / Audio Modules
ACT-CoVe-60 Series - Electric Power Outlets, USB Power Delivery Connections, and Technology Plates
The only thing worse than running out of power is waiting for devices to recharge. Avoid the wait and low-battery anxiety forever with ACT-CoVe 72 Watt Series. Equipped with industry-leading USB-C Power-Delivery charging technology, outdated spaces can transform into future-proof connective hubs.
Future Ready - ACT-CoVe 60 seamlessly integrates the fastest possible charging power permitted to devices - up to 72 Watts - directly in your furniture applications. USB-PD charging port intuitively detects the connected PD-enabled device to deliver the exact charging power required without overloading, eliminating the result of circuitry damage caused by traditional chargers.
Spill Resistant Receptacles - Protect against unexpected spill hazards and provide freedom to mount the ACT-CoVe face up in table surfaces.
Power Below the Worksurface - Convenience receptacles on select models provide additional power outlets for stationary accessories.
Rotated Receptacle Orientation - Receptacles are strategically positioned to optimize the surface area of each unit accommodating large and small device plugs.
- UL Listed for US and Canada
- 15A/120V AC Spill Resistant Power Receptacles
- USB-A USB-C Ports Independently Controlled with 72 Watts of Total Charging Power
- (1) 2.4A Reversible USB-A Port and (1) 60-watt USB-C Power Delivery Port
- Customizable Telecom Plate Knockout - Available on Select Models; Plate Purchased Separately
- Integral circuit breaker protection for units with four or more receptacles
- Cord length: 108'' with 90 degree plug
- All metal construction.
- Two mounting styles (clamp or screw mount).
- Mounts to surface thicknesses: .75"-1.25"
- Rugged powder coat, and aluminum anodize finishes for lasting durability.
- Available in power, data, and USB configurations ranging from 1 outlet with 2 USB ports, through 6 outlets with a customizable data plate, and 4 USB ports.
Not quite what you need? We can customize these power modules to meet your requirements. Call our product design specialists at 650-321-4810.
What is USB-C Power-Delivery (PD)?
USB-PD is a fast charging technology supported by the latest iOS/Apple and Android/Google devices that deliver much higher levels of power than standard charging. See below how Cove 60 can power your latest devices.
How It Works:
USB-PD charging port intuitively detects the connected device to deliver the right amount of power to charge that device as fast as possible. This ensures fast charging without exceeding the required power needed, which could result in damaged circuitry. Cove 60W Series has 72 watts of USB-C Power, 3 Amps, 20 Volts and 12 watts of USB-A Power.
Higher Wattage = Less Charging Time
Watts = Amps x Volts
How Much Power Does Your Device Need?
- Laptops typically require 29-100W of power
- Tablets typically require 10-30W of power
- Smart-phones typically require 10-27W of power
Example: If you plug a 25W PD-enabled device
into Cove 60 - 72W USB-PD port, your connected
device will be supplied the entire 25W to quickly
replenish battery supply.