Mayline Sorrento - A Positive First Impression
Mayline Sorrento Low Wall Cabinet
At last, classic furniture with contemporary function.
- Choice of Espresso finish on Walnut veneer, or Bourbon Cherry finish on cherry veneer border and walnut inlays bordering Bird's Eye Maple panels.
- All cabinet/drawer interiors and backs are fully finished.
- All locks are keyed alike and feature removable cores for installing keyed different locks after market.
- Center drawers are optional.
- All floor supported models include steel threaded leveling glides.
- Hand selected veneer to ensure matching grain patterns.
- 14-step handcrafted finishing process including 2 final coats of catalyzed lacquer.
- All cabinet doors feature self-closing European style hinges.
- File unit drawers feature full-extension ball bearing slides with finished full-depth interiors.
- Extra protective packaging design for safe transport.
- Requires assembly, except drawer units which ship fully assembled.
- Fast, cabinet and desk assemble using metal-to-metal cam fasteners.
Mayline Sorrento Office Furniture
the Sorrento Series... the newest member of the Mayline family of wood
office furniture. Sorrento combines multiple species of hardwood into an
elegant, sophisticated offering that will appeal to the most discerning
of tastes and the tightest of budgets. Luxurious wood veneer, leather
lined letter trays, frosted glass doors, wardrobe cabinets and
personalized stainless steel handle options make late nights in the
office feel a little more like home. Sorrento is a transitional line of
wood office furniture for executive offices, individual workspaces,
conference rooms and reception areas. This line combines a high end look
and technology-friendly features.
much more than just beauty. It combines refined craftsmanship, advanced
technology features, and a multitude of storage options. All surfaces
are finished using AA-grade, balance-matched North American veneers
including the backs of all cabinets. As you can see, quality is found in
every detail. Sorrento appeals to many varying tastes. With the rich
Bourbon Cherry finish featuring bird's eye maple inlays you can create a
more traditional, conservative setting. By choosing the Espresso
finish, you can achieve a more modern aesthetic with contemporary
accents such as frosted glass doors and brushed silver pulls.
each work space using our extensive collection of storage options. A
double height hutch adds binder capacity and the leather-lined letter
trays conceal confidential papers. The interior shelves are adjustable
and accommodate most personal storage needs. This is how Sorrento
maximizes your corporate image and provides top decision makers with the
tools they need to succeed, all within an affordable price point and a
delivery time that moves as fast as your business does.in stock for
shipments within 72 hours. Quality, style and affordability with the
commitment of service you have to expect from the Mayline Group.
Sorrento tables and desks provide a classic yet contemporary style for
small offices. Add a low wall cabinet, credenza with file drawers or a
Signature Storage Center to house files, binders, office supplies and
personal effects. This configuration enhances the aesthetic of your
workspace as well as your flexibility for rapid growth when moving to
larger offices. Look no further for affordable solutions for your entire
Design and Installation Services
specialists can help you design a private office, collaborative workstations, or an efficient bench solution for your workspace.
Give us a call at 877-878-8770 to talk with one of our office designers.