High Density File Cabinets - ARC Rotary FileARC Rotary File
Cabinets are a compact filing system that will fit into nearly any
office setting and provide superior accessibility and space efficiency
compared to traditional lateral files. The open shelf design combines a
rotating "Lazy Susan" mechanism to allow immediate access to your files
that are always in view - no clumsy foot pedal is needed to rotate to
the files. With its flexible cantilever-style shelving, ARC filing units
provide the most unobstructed filing inches per level and the easiest
installation possible. The complete Adder Unit includes everything
needed to expand a filing system and should be used in combination with a
Starter units to increase filing capacity when needed. All ARC units are lockable and secure. The ARC system can be purchased as complete units or empty units. The complete units have slotted shelves with two (2) file dividers per 24" wide shelf; three (3) file dividers per 30" wide shelf. The empty units can be configured in endless variations for mixed media storage solutions.
|ARC Rotary - An Efficient File and Storage System|
ARC Rotary Files fit where other files wonít. Minimal access space is
required because no doors or drawers protrude into aisles. Yet you can
access twice the amount of material from a single vantage point,
compared to conventional filing solutions. There are no cumbersome foot
pedals to operate, a slight push is all it takes to rotate cabinets.
Each unit has a standard lock to maximize security and peace of mind.
Versatile ARC Rotary cabinets can store a wide range of items in
addition to files. Binders, supplies, pharmaceuticals, samples, CD/DVDís
and drawings can be stored in one of the media storage options. Let us
show you how to optimize your floor space using the ARC Rotary File.
Contact our Space Planning specialists today to explore your options!
Features and Options:
- ARC rotates effortlessly, eliminating the need for clumsy and noisy foot pedals.
- ARCís universal base allows you to expand your system in either direction.
- Units available in three, four, five, six, seven and eight tier pre-configured models for letter 24"W or legal files 30"W.
- Units are lockable and secure (standard).
- Wide selection of mixed media storage options available:
- Reference shelf
- Cantilevered slotted shelves provide independent adjustments on both sides of the cabinet
- Roll out drawers in 6", 7 1/2", 9", 10 1/2" and 12" heights offer the opportunity to store a variety of items
- Roll out shelves
- Roll out hanging file frames
- Pass through shelves, ideal for box storage
Note: The ARC Rotary
File Cabinets can be purchased fully assembled (designated with a B in
the model number for ARC-in-the-Box) or ready to assemble units. The 24"W units store Letter size documents and the 30"W units store Legal size documents.
- Ideal for storing color-coded files
- Double-faced filing unit rotates easily to provide access to both sides
- Allow 5.25" clearance from wall for rotating carriage
- Adder Units (sold separately) can be build from either right or left side of Starter
- HIPAA compliant
- Standard Color: Pebble Gray