Highmark Insync - Mid-Back Office Task Chair
307-R1-A2-L4-GR.A Seat Fabric and Knit Back
Mid-Back Office Chair with Height and Width, Pivot, Sliding Adjustable Arms, Lumbar Support, and Aluminum Base
InSync combines high design with ease of use. Just sit down, and InSync does the rest.
Environmentally conscious materials and structural innovations support a streamlined design
available in mid or high-back, fixed of height/width, pivot, sliding adjustable arms. The
standard knit back is available in 15 color options, along with many seat fabric and leather
choices. Additional options include adjustable lumbar and high-profile polished aluminum base.
InSync Mid-Back Office Chair Silver Package
- Mid back office chair
- Black fiberglass reinforced nylon base
- Black frame
- Active Lumbar Support - Up
and Down, In and Out
- Removable Lumbar Pad
- Fully upholstered grade A
- Mesh fabric back
- Body balance control
- 360 Degree swivel tilt
- Gas cylinder seat height
Height and Width, Pivot, Sliding
- Standard hard casters for
in the USA
- Minor assembly required
- Highmark Seating provides lifetime warranty
- Designed by Francisco Romero of Phi Design
Highmark InSync -
Just sit down, and InSync does the rest.
- Superior, High
- InSync combines high tech and high design. The first affordable
weight-activated chair using Body Balance technology, InSync is easy to
use. Just sit down! InSync automatically adjusts to support every user,
promoting good health and productivity.
- Simple, Easy
- InSync synchronizes chair with user, automatically adjusting to
user's weight and size. Gone are complicated paddles and knobs _ a
simple dual-function lever adjusts seat-height and multi-positional
lockout. With InSync, users focus on their work, not on how their chairs
- Multi-functional for Any Setting
- Body Balance control adjusts to every user and in every application,
so InSync works for conference, task, executive, or home office use.
Customize for any d_cor with five knit back color options, upholstered
seat, and two frame finishes.
- InSync is made of 21% recycled post-industrial
material and is 98% recyclable and will be LEED certified.
- Perfection in
Form and Function
- InSync epitomizes the functional aesthetic. It was designed from the
ground-up, stripping away extraneous parts. What remain are the
fundamental components, seamlessly integrated into a super sleek design.
Nothing is hidden or disguised.
- The first affordable counterbalance chair, InSync brings high design
down to earth. Several structural innovations improve ergonomics and
streamline the design, such as altering the controlÍs geometry, the 3D
knit back, and the optional adjustable lumbar.
- InSync is backed by Highmark's lifetime warranty. Each component
underwent finite element analysis to ensure optimal part design and
- Complete Line - Insync is available in
mid-back, high-back, stool height, fixed or adjustable arms.
- Fabrics and
We know how important choice and personalization are to a
productive work environment. Highmark designers now offer 15 knit color
backs and unlimited seat color options to suit any personality,
profession, and purpose. Superior comfort, ease of use, and stylish
good looks _ the choice is yours!
Learn more about Highmark's revolutionary body balance design