Mayline Four-Post Shelving - More Efficient Files & Storage
Mayline Four-Post Shelving - One Complete 7-Tier Starter and Two Adders.
Design and Installation Services
specialists can help you configure a Mayline Four-Post File Systems to meet your specific filing and storage requirements.
Mayline also has their own Certified Installers. The Certified Installers go through an in-depth training on all of the Filing & Storage System products. To find help with your space planing needs or to find an installer near you give our space planning group a call at 877-878-8770.
High Density File Systems
The most important element of any storage or filing project is to create an environment for proper storage
and ease of retrieval of items or records and information. The Four-Post filing system eliminates wasted space by utilizing it to triple the storage and filing capacity compared to what a conventional filing cabinet would provide. Mayline offers a complete line of high-density, modular systems that will integrate into any office environment.
A complete starter section unit includes two uprights, the required number of shelves (24", 30", 36",42" or 48" wide), center stops or back stops, shelf supports, shelf reinforcements as required, and one canopy top. Shelves are 18 or 22 gauge steel. Adder units include the previously mentioned parts with one upright, closed or open. (Note: Shelf supports and reinforcements are standard in Pebble Gray.) 240 lb. capacity per shelf. All shelving adjusts on 1 1/2" increments along 4-Post uprights.
Choose from either closed L uprights, closed T uprights, or open T uprights. T uprights are normally for internal range support, while closed L uprights provide a more finished external appearance. Dividers are not included, but are required when using standard common stops. Dividers adjust on 3" increments. Back panels are optional.
Units sold open-back as standard.
Example of Product System for 4-Post Shelving:
- 4-POST SHELVING - NO hardware required for installation
- End panels provide a finished appearance.
- Starter units have two Closed L Uprights
- All shelving is offered in 24", 30", 36", 42" and 48" widths.
- All shelving is offered in 9", 12", 15", 18", 24" and 30" depths.
- All shelving is offered in 43", 65", 76, 86, or 97" heights.
- Dividers interlock with common stop for stability.
- 4-Post design shelving will support 240 lbs. per shelf.
- Heavy-Duty will support 1000 lbs. per shelf.
- Accessories: Roll-out drawers, Posting/Reference Shelf, Security Shades, Slatwall, Wire Shelving.
- Wall anchoring brackets and hardware available.
- Easy to relocate.
Product Number Example: EFL3624868S
Note: 9", 12" and 15" are single entry only. 18", 24" and 30" deep are double entry.
DIVIDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED. 3 dividers recommended per shelf. Dividers required for use with common stops. Shelves are 22-gauge
- E = Even Dimension 4-Post
- F = 4-Post Shelving
- L, T or O = Shelving Type (√±L√Æ for Closed L-Upright, √±T√Æ for Closed T-Upright, and √±O√Æ for Open T-Upright.)
- 36 = Shelving Width in Inches (24, 30, 36, 42 or 48)
- 24 = Shelving Depth in Inches (9, 12, 15, 18, 24, or 30)
- 86 = Upright Height in Inches (43, 65, 76, 86, or 97)
- 8 = Number of Usable Shelves
- S = Starter
- A = Adder
Mayline Limited Lifetime Warranty Mayline Group provides its Limited Lifetime Warrants to the original retail purchaser. The Mayline Group warrants that its labeled products will be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. The Mayline Group will repair the product or replace it with a comparable product free of charge, subject to the normal use provision. This warranty is valid for as long as the original customer owns and used the product.
Exceptions to this warranty include: Seating mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, fabric and foam, which are warranted for one (1) year.
This warranty is void if the customer modifies the product, if attachments are made to the product, or if the product is not installed or used in accordance with Mayline Group's installation and application guidelines.
This warranty is the customer's sole remedy for product defect, and no other express or implied warranty is provided. Mayline Group shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect.
For warranty service, please contact Mayline Group at 800-822-8037 or 920-457-5537.