Conference Table Power Module - HDMI Video Collaboration
business environment demands collaboration and easy video sharing capabilities.
With convenient, quick-access to electrical power, data ports, video
connections, and USB Charging Ports your clients and business associates will
be connected and energized for whatever challenges the day may
bring them. With our advanced Power &
Video Sharing Modules you can modify your existing tables to get
fully-featured conference and meeting tables for
the board room, meeting room, conference center, or the corner office.
ACT HDMI Video Switch HDMI is a collaborative meeting solution that allows for up to 4 users to share ideas on a single screen with the use of HDMI Show Me cables.
Click this link to view our other
Power / Data Modules
ACT - HDMI Video Switch
The new ACT HDMI Video Switch is
an all-inclusive, self-contained, collaborative meeting solution.
Sliding doors offer easy access to a combination of 4 power receptacles,
2 customizable telecom plates, and 4 USB charging ports for keeping
your favorite devices charged, even while in use. High definition HDMI
audio visual components allow for up to 4 users to share ideas on one
screen with the simple push of a ''Show Me'' button. The ACT - HDMI module consists
of a Graphite Gray Technology Bay affixed to the bottom of the table
and a separate grommet dropped in from the top. Grommet is available in
a variety of finishes or be creative and design your own. When not in
use, cabling is packaged neatly inside a recessed storage compartment
keeping the worksurface clutter free. A non-proprietary design allows
the Marina HDMI to be used across a variety of furniture lines in both
new and retrofit applications.
- Power, USB, and HDMI Sharing Technology
- Non-proprietary design for use in all furniture lines
- Easy setup without the need for additional software of future firmware updates
- Finish options: Gloss White, Black, Silver, Brushed Clear and Black Aluminum.
- HDMI to VGA conveter adapters are available
- ETL Listing
- 4 - Electric Power Outlets,
- 4 - 2.1A USB Charging Ports,
- 4 - HDMI Show Me Cables,
- 1 - HDMI 4 Position Switch Box,
- 2 - Open Technology Plates
- 1 - 15’ HDMI Monitor Cable,
- 1 - 108” Plug-in Electric Cord
The ACT - HDMI Video Collaboration Solution Provides:
- Non-proprietary design to allow it to be used across a variety of furniture lines in both new and retrofit applications.
- Flexibility in design – All components are stored in a technology bay which is easily affixed to the underside of the table. A separate grommet with sliding doors is dropped in from the top and available in a variety of finishes or be creative and design your own.
- Integral cable management – Recessed storage compartment provides ample space for cabling when not in use keeping the workspace clutter free and any adapters stored.
- Easy set-up – once installed in the table, simply connect the ACT - HDMI Video Switch into a power source and monitor and you are ready to share. No additional software installation is required. It comes standard with a Graphite Gray Technology Bay and a variety of grommet finishes including Black, Gloss White, Brushed Clear and Black Aluminum, and Silver Pearl
Hardwire Switching Technology
Hardwire switching technologies are comprised of several pieces, including a 4 or 6 port digital switcher which converts the signal received from the user interface cables, Show Me Cables or Pucks, which are connected to a presentation device such as a tablet or laptop. These cables carry the input signal to the switch box where it gets converted to an appropriate resolution for the display it is connected. These systems are offered in a variety of technologies such as VGA and HDMI and many combine them with ancillary power units to provide complete technology ideal for collaborative meetings.
Over the past few years, Steelcase has led the charge and set the standard for collaborative video conferencing systems
with their MediaScape product. Their patented puck design provides a simple user interface for switching between computers and screens. It was introduced as part of an overall collaborative furniture package with virtually no competition, the price point was set high. Recently, they introduced the MediaScape Mini which is a small, independent
system that can be sold independent of the furniture which positions it at a lower price point.
The ACT - HDMI Video Switch was designed to address the needs of customers wanting a collaborative video conferencing system that is not tied to Steelcase products and at a much lower price point. The features and price of our 4-person collaboration module is very competitively against the MediaScape products.